2017 DRMT Mission Trip Details
• Week 1: Friday, June 30 to Sunday, July 9, 2017 ($1,400 all inclusive)
• Week 2: Friday, July 7 to Saturday, July 15, 2017 ($1,400 all inclusive)
• DRMT Lite: Friday, July 7 to Wednesday, July 12, 2017 ($1,325 all inclusive)
• DRMT Lite Plus: Friday, July 7 to Saturday, July 15, 2017 ($1,550 all inclusive; this trip includes the full DRMT Lite trip at Casa de Campo then last few days at Casa Pastoral)
• Two Weeks: Friday, June 30 to Saturday, July 15, 2017 ($2,100 all inclusive)
Complete the online application to reserve your spot on the 2017 DR Mission Team!
To read blogs, see photos and video of the 2016 mission trips involving 147 volunteers, visit the DRMT blog, search #DRMT16 on social media, and follow @drmissionteam on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
These trips are for all ages, interests and abilities! There is something for anyone and everyone to do to serve the poor and help those in need. It is expected that our teams this summer will continue construction at the Joe Hartman School and in Batey 50, provide desperately needed medical clinics, feed the hungry; provided educational experiences for the children, work at the Good Samaritan Hospital, share the Gospel and pray with people in a variety of settings, and interact with some of the most beautiful people in the bateyes and barrios near La Romana.
Once again there is the “DR Mission Team Lite” trip, a shorter trip for those who will experience the love, excitement, and faith involved in the mission trip, but for a shorter time and less stressful accommodations.
There will be many more details about this trip and the other DRMT projects at the monthly meetings. Please download the planning calender below and make sure to attend these very important meetings.
For more information, please email or call 203-626-2239.